Wednesday 30 January 2013

Weekly Diva Challenge 104#

DIVA CHALLENGE 104
The String is really 2x 'z's at different angles, so a Tangle starting with Z seemed a good place to start. I used Zander as it lends itself to a continual line pattern (after a couple of little battles at corner turns!). I used contrasting colours to highlight the 2x Zs. When I'd done these I thought the spaces looked like Ennies shapes, so in they went!

 I ended up going off on a totally different tangent to what I had initially thought! When I drew the String for this Tangle, the pattern Zander just sprang to mind, so I went with that instead. I might still give my original idea a go to see how it compares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any thoughts, feedback etc from you if you have a minute?

Archive